terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2014

Millstone

I used to be such a burning example, I used to be so original. I used to care, I was being careful. Made sure I showed it to those that I love. I used to sleep without a single stir, 'Cause I was about my father's work. Well Take me out tonight, The ship of fools I'm on will sink. A millstone around my neck, Be my breath, there's nothing I wouldn't give. I used to pray a God was listening. I used to make my parents proud. I was the glue that kept my friends together, Now they don't talk and we don't go out. I used to know the name of every person I kissed. Now I made this bed and I can't fall asleep in it. Take me out tonight, The ship of fools I'm on will sink. A millstone around my neck, Be my breath, there's nothing I wouldn't give. Throw me that lifeline, The ship of fools I'm on will sink. A millstone around my neck Be my breath, there's nothing I wouldn't give. Never hit the brakes there's no time to save him, he's run out in the street anybody know his name? I think I recognize him sure it's him? ... mistake Woah. So take me out tonight. The ship of fools I'm on will sink. A millstone around my neck. Be my breath, there's nothing I wouldn't give. To save my life tonight. The ship of fools I'm on will sink A Millstone around my neck Be my breath, there's nothing I wouldn't give.

Um comentário:

  1. Pleeease trague me um buque de rosas para eu poser o meu cabelinho bem bacaninha meu amor

    ResponderExcluir